Need a Face-to-Face letter?
- Please be aware, you have access to face to face letters via your NYC Schools Account
- Please also be aware that in the event that we move to FULL remote instruction and/or our school building closes, we will be UNABLE to provide face to face letters until we are back in the Building.
- When requesting a letter for Face-to-Face, Medicaid, or Food Stamps, you must bring in an official document from the Human Resource Administration (HRA).
- Letters must be picked up in person. and I.D. must be shown when picking up the letter. For your protection, no letters will be given out to anyone other than the parent or guardian.
- Face-to-Face, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Housing, I.R.S. or other letters certifying that your child is registered at IS 291 Ronald Hayes, please click here and fill out the request form.